Use our place as your base camp when you are exploring the Upper Peninsula during your next skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, hiking or really for any reason you want. We would be honored to have you as our guest.
You can always call: 1-877-776-3074 or the number you see in the photo!
Rest assured our place has more than enough room and entertainment options for your group and here is why:
- 4 bedrooms, each with a queen bed and two also have futons.
- 1 full bath (on main level) and one 3/4 bath (upstairs)
- Full basement with Air Hockey, Fooseball, Ping Pong and a Poker Table (guests have been known to use the space for knee-hockey as well!)
- Fully kitchen stocked with all the necessities needed to prepare and serve over 12 people
- WiFi, Cable TV, DVD Player
To ensure we stand out from the rest we boast:
- Forced Air Heat...this means you don't have to wait for a boiler to warm you up
- Central Air...because it does get hot in the U.P. during the summer months
- A hanging fireplace in the middle of the living room, which is the only one in the area
- A very large front deck...for partying, of course.
While we are walking distance to Big Powderhorn Mountain, a free shuttle is provided during the ski season. Not only will it pick you up and drop you off at the mountain, it will also be your ride to Alpen Inn, Caribou Lodge, and The Black River Valley Pub (aka Pub and Grub) . If you have a good time like you're supposed to...the shuttle will even bring you home!
New pictures have been added as of 12/12/13 and more will be coming!
To check availability and book your stay: Click Me